Thursday, October 22, 2009

Me

Life Story in COLOUR

(Just a note sorry I discovered the colour setting)
(And yes I know that colour is spelled different
thats how I spell it)

What is life?


1. The condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaption to environment through changes originating internally.


Well true that is life but what is my life ?

My life is....

Joy

Fear

Hope

Randomness

My Life is music
Books
Family
Friends

What about the unknown

I don't know what will happen tomorrow
or the next day

My life is Depression

Sorrow
Grief

Pain Loss

Who knows what my life will end up like

The Future is unknown

Where I will be

Who I will Be

Who will be with me

One thing I do know is

I will Be me

And It's My life

2 comments:

  1. everything i've read has been so good! i love how you wrote this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem was absolutely terrific! Its a very profound poem that really shows your emotions about your life. Its nice and fresh.

    ReplyDelete